Our staff transitions seamlessly into the needs of your setting
We have therapists working in every major medical facility and educational institution in the Greater Chicago area. Whatever the setting, we’re known for our ability to transition smoothly into organizations. We set up staff orientations at your facility that allow our therapists to start treating patients on day one. While on your staff, our therapists follow your policies and procedures.
Working closely with your supervisors to make the right match, we get to know your institution with a focus on your staffing and training needs. We make every effort to draw upon the pool of therapists with previous experience within your facility. We provide advanced training on our end to save you the cost and time.
Organizations we serve:
- Inpatient hospital – acute, neonatal intensive care unit, sub-acute and rehabilitation settings
- Inpatient and Outpatient rehabilitation centers
- Outpatient facilities specializing in orthopedic, workers compensation and sports injuries
- Outpatient facilities specializing in pediatric rehabilitation
- Skilled nursing and sub-acute facilities
Allied’s staff are trained to provide therapy in the full range of levels of care including:
Schools and Special Education cooperatives
- Regular education schools
- Special education programs
- Special education cooperatives
- Private or therapeutic day schools