Put your skills to work in a diverse range of settings.
Whatever the setting you choose, you structure your caseload based on your skills, experience and preferences. You choose the type of facility in which you want to work, as well as the type of patient. You can choose to work at one school, or serve multiple locations. Work in special education only, or combine special and regular education. The choice is yours.
- hospitals, including acute care and rehabilitation
- rehabilitation centers
- outpatient, including facilities that specialize in sports and workers’ compensation injuries
- extended care, including sub-acute programs
- early intervention (ages 0-3)
- early childhood (ages 3-5)
- primary grades
- junior high school
- high school